Not sure exactly what to put in your guests wedding welcome bag? Let me help you out – wedding welcome bags are one of my favorite things to create and put together for our brides and grooms! To some it might seem like a daunting task, but for me I get gratification when I hear guests talking about how thoughtful and personal their welcome bags were. I know you’ve heard this before, but it really is all in the details. What you decide to put into your bag depends on who you are as a couple. Some welcome bags are geared more towards the healthier snack and drink options, while some are geared towards exploring the wedding destination, and some geared towards showcasing a couple’s wedding colors. I cannot tell you exactly what should or should not go into your welcome bag, unless you’re a client of mine, then of course that is top priority J! But I can offer you my list of what I consider to be the “8 Essential Items for your Guest Welcome Bag”:
- You need a vessel for all of the goodies
- Itinerary outlining the wedding weekend details
- Don’t forget to include a contact number if any guests should have questions about the itinerary. I always recommend listing the wedding planner’s cell…there could be a lot of questions to field, and that is the last thing you/your family will want to be dealing with the weekend of your wedding. Trust me, that’s what we’re here for!
- Local map with hotel, rehearsal dinner, church and reception locations.
- Local souvenir(s)
- Hangover helper(s)/weather-proof essential(s)
- Personal note
Join our email list to receive the latest news, updates and for more great tips and tricks! CLICK HERE← Blog